We provide a guide to information on welfare services.
Mentoring Supports to Students of Multi-culture Families and North Korean Defectors
This policy provides instruction of university students to students of multi-culture families and elementary, middle and high school students of North Korean Defector families to adapt to school life and improve basic knowledge.
Who is eligible?
This policy supports elementary, middle and high school students of multi-culture families and North Korean Defector families.
What benefits are offered?
- Basic learning of students of multi-culture families and North Korean defector families is provided.
- Career path and life assistance are given to students of multi-culture families and North Korean defector families.
How can I apply?
- Student from multi-culture family and North Korean defector family shall apply to be mentee at city/provincial education office and university student shall apply to be mentor at university.
- You can apply in the following procedures.
Initial Consultation and
Mentees apply at education office and mentors apply at university for service.
Education office and university examine and deliberate.
Education office and university determine service.
Korea Student Aid Foundation provides service.
- Korea Student Aid Foundation ☎ 02-2259-2093
- Ministry of Education, Multi-cultural Education Support Team ☎ 044-203-6981
- Related Websites
- Applicable Acts
The above mentioned welfare services are as of 2018. (Ministry of Education, Educational Opportunity Assurance Division)